|HANOI BODEGA HOTEL » RECOMMENED TOUR
|Hoa Lu - Tam coc - 1 Day
AM: Pick you up at your hotel from 7.45 to 8.00, then depart for Ninh Binh province. Arrive in Ninh Binh around 2 hours bus trip. Stop at the first place named Hoa Lu, the ancient citadel of Vietnam in 10th century, to visit temples of two Kings: Dinh and Le, walking up and down in the beautiful Truong Yen Valley to enjoy the marvellous sceneries. Arrive Tam Coc after 1 hour, stop in a restaurant for lunch.
PM: Get on the sampan boat in Tam Coc pier. On the way, you can enjoy over all picture of limestone mountains and quiet streams. Passing through 3 caves (hang Ca, hang Hai, hang Ba). Boat back to the same pier at 15:00 for bus transferring to Hanoi, arrive Hanoi at 18:00. Drop you off at your hotel, tour ends!
* - Vehicle (A/C): Daewoo County 29 seats (2004)/ Ford transit 16 seats (model 2004).
* - Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
* - Tour guide: English speaking tour guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
* - Entrance fees during tour.
* - Lunch: Vietnamese cuisine
* - Boat: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Insurance, drinks, telephone, tip to tour guide and other private services